Tweezer is a must beauty care tool. It is a small instrument with 2 arms joint from one end and is used for plucking unwanted hair from eyebrows, jaws, cheeks or around neck area. Known for its precision, a tweezer is essential for removing all hair even the tiniest follicle. The pointed tips of the tweezer enable the user to hold the hair properly and remove it from the root without causing any pain. Aliyaa international offers attractive range of tweezers in different shapes and sizes and made from different material.
Come and enjoy the experience of choosing the best tweezers that will work for you!
What are tweezers used for?
The clumsy eyebrows with hair growth do not look attractive on the face. With the use of tweezer, the hardened and unwanted hair from the eyebrows can be removed for a skin and neatly done eyebrows. The conventional method involves use of thread by the user to get cleaned eyebrow. However, this is a painful way and not everybody can manage the movement of the thread as needed. Tweezers offer an easy to use way for removing unnecessary hair from the face.
Tips for selecting the best tweezer?
It is best to go for tweezers made with hardened steel. The material does not corrode, deteriorate or become rusted. It is simple to clean the instrument and the material ensure its durability and long-life.
What is the offer being made?
Aliyaa international offers variety of tweezers. This include: -
How to get perfect and trimmed eyebrow?
- Stainless steel tweezer set (with eyelashes extension tool and nail clipper)
- Stain less steel tweezer with anti-static precision
- 3 pieces stain less steel eyebrow tweezer set
- Rose red and black colored stain less steel tweezer set
Some tips include: -
- In order to trim the eyebrows without tightening the eyes, imagine a line that flows from the wing of the nose till the outside layer of the eye.
- Now remove unwanted hair from the upper side of the eyebrow line with the help of the stain less steel tweezer.
- This will be followed by same procedure from the lower side of the eyebrow line
- Remove any excessive hair from the wing of the nose
- Remove any unwanted hair from space falling in the middle of both eyebrows
- Give a final touch by removing any leftover unwanted hair from both eyebrows.